Keyboard Mouse CAT5 Extender It is designed for standard PS/2 keyboard and mouse to be connected to a PC up to 100 meters over CAT5 UTP able. Used in pairs and easy connection. Applications for classroom projector systems, , boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems and medical information systems.
- Send PS/2 Keyboard and mouse via one CAT5 UTP cable.
- Including transmitter : Dual 6 pin mini DIN male for keyboard/mouse side to RJ45 and Receiver: Dual 6 pin mini DIN female with 6” lead for PC side to RJ45
- Passive, no power required.
- Transmission range up to 100 meters.
- Input: PS/2 keyboard/mouse
- Bandwidth: DC to 1Mhz
- Link Signals Mouse data, mouse clock, keyboard data, keyboard clock, VCC, ground
- Distance:106 meters (Max.)
- Cable: CAT5 cable RJ45 Pin Configuration Keyboard: pin 1, pin 2 Mouse: pin 7, pin8
- RJ45 Pin Configuration
- Keyboard: pin 1, pin 2
- Mouse: pin 7, pin8
- Color Code Keyboard: Purple, Mouse: Green
- Temperature Operation: 0 to 55℃, Storage: -20 TO 85℃, Humidity: up to 95% Dimensions W x H x D mm KM01T：43*67*27, KM01R:69x25x22 Weight:KM01T：100g, KM01R：35g
- Dimensions W x H x D mm KM01T：43*67*27, KM01R:69x25x22
- Weight:KM01T：100g, KM01R：35g